Firefox Tabs -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 30 18:01:14 UTC 2012

    It appears that the option "browser.tabs.onTop" has been removed
    from about:config in Firefox 17.01!

    Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It appears to be another
    instance of our being forced to use what someone else prefers. It
    bothers me enough to consider other browsers ...

    On this computer, apparently upgraded from an earlier Firefox, the
    tabs are still where I want them on bottom, although the item no
    longer appears in about:config but on a new install on another
    computer they are on top and I have not found a way to correct this.

    There must be a fix for this, does anyone know how?

    Bob

    --

    http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

    box7