libvpx issues, anyone?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sun Feb 5 04:47:12 UTC 2012

On 02/04/2012 03:56 AM, Paul Smith<phhs80 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> >  Yes same here
> Another one in the same situation.

RPMFusion is probably not up to date yet. I ran into the same problem
updating and had three packages from atrpms have a dependency issue. I
thought it was a Fedora bug, but it was my error to not notice that the
packages were atrpms and not fedora's.

Wait till rpmfusion does a rebuild, or remove the packages from you box,
download the SRPMS and rebuild them against the updated base ( ie, do
what rpmfusion does). The Fedora Admin guide explains how. A skill worth
knowing, too.

Geoff