Message when running yum update

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 1 15:59:45 UTC 2012

On 07/01/2012 06:14 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> do you not realize that this guy is replying ANY message of
> me to the list with idiotic bullshit even for threads nobody
> spoke to him?

Actually I'm only seeing your side of the conversation.  Checking, I see
that I've already killfiled the person who's offending you.  Maybe it
would be for the best if you just did the same.  You'll be happier, the
list will be happier, and it will do a world of good for your blood
pressure.  I'd hate to hear that this twit got you so angry that it
spewed out of your ears.[1]

[1]As Foghorn Leghorn would say, "That's a joke, son.  Laugh!"