And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:35:05 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> On 07/04/2012 09:10 AM, Robert Myers wrote:
> > Maybe I'll be sufficiently frustrated with Ubuntu that something else
> will happen
> > in the end, but, right now, it's looking like Windows for the laptop and
> anything
> > but Fedora for everything else.
>
> Why not just go quietly?  Nothing being said here is beneficial to you or
> the
> community as a whole.  It will only turn into a bitch/defense fest.
>
> Because I have a significant if not especially visible investment in both
time and emotion.  I'm just not as visible as some of the more aggressive
self-promoters [sustained and direct eye contact].  I had hoped to fend off
patronizing messages like yours with my subject line.  Clearly, I failed.

There is also just the outside chance that someone, rather than trying to
make me into a Better Person [tm], might have a useful suggestion to make,
which clearly you do not.  Do you *really* want to advise me against
flaming?

Robert Myers.