BRAINDEAD IDIOT -> Re: USER SHOULD BE UNSUBSCRIBED

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 4 09:45:26 UTC 2012

On 07/04/2012 10:29 AM, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:31:25 +0100, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
>
>>> To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
>>>
>> That is what I am trying to do, and you are just being abusive. I can no
>> longer log into my account   and hence I can do no more there.
> Sure you can. There is a "Password reminder" section on that page, so use it.
A password for a user who has received confirmation of being
unsubscribed no longer works. In fact I used the password from that
reminder to unsubscribe. Asking for another reminder after unsubscribing
also failed, as I was already unsubscribed, a catch-22 situation I'd
suggest.

I have taken advice from another post and I'm hopeful that I will no
longer be receiving mail from this mailing list.

Unfortunately my experience of this mailing list was disappointing, no
offense to anyone intended, and hence I have unsubscribed. From now on I
will try looking elsewhere for help with problems, and will be reluctant
to offer any help to others. Best of luck to those still using the
mailing list.