sda2 is corrupted

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 18:38:43 UTC 2012

Another option for you, is to check out 'runtime.org'.  Disclaimer... I do own some of their products and have had great success with them.
They have a "Disk Explorer for Linux v4.26".. don't know for certain if it will examine the drive you are having problems with, but it is worth a shot.  They have a free download and it is $69.00 to purchase it.
They also have a free Live CD that is bootable and has their products embeded for use.