Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 23:51:13 UTC 2012

> When are we going to decide not to respond to this guy. Send
> him no mail
> go away.
> --

Can we really decide?

I beg to differ.  I for one see that some folks are angry about his postings.  He has the right to post/complain/rant/.../etc.  Or am I mistaken?
Are we under a new law?  a new world government where people cannot speak their minds?

<OT>
I am sure that there are other things that would cause more trouble, take ObamaCare for instance.  SCOTUS ruled that it was constitutional and allowed under the Taxing power of the US congress.  Can we repeal it? and make it go away?  It will tax the hell out of working people(even worse than the legend of Robin Hood), so others who do nothing get to have free Health care.
</OT>

Eventually this thread will die off, but I wish I could say the same of ObamaCare.  Fedora will live on unless it is part of the 2012 Apocalypse and all servers will stop hosting and yum updates on Dec 21, 2012?

My $0.02 because I have run out of ``Hope and Change'' as Mr. Obama promised in 2008 :(

Regards,

Antonio