Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 02:47:20 UTC 2012

To place my two cents in this: I'm going to capitalize the most
important words in my statement so that there's no confusion: In MY
PERSONAL OPINION I feel that anyone who wishes to voice THEIR OPINION on
this mailing list should be ALLOWED to do so, UNLESS it DETRACTS from
the QUALITY & CONTENT of this mailing list. I also PERSONALLY feel that
if two or more people wish to have a DISCUSSION concerning their
PERSONAL BELIEFS...CONVICTIONS and OPINIONS, they should be JUST AS FREE
to do so without INVOLVING THE ENTIRE MAILING LIST! But please.....once
again bear in mind this is MY PERSONAL OPINION and as such it should be
TREATED as such and not be given enough weight to cause someone to feel
impelled to respond!

EGO II