Fedora 18 and UEFI

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Sat Jul 7 14:17:24 UTC 2012

On 07.07.2012, Reindl Harald wrote:

> do not buy the cheapest consumer crap and you are on the safe side
> in the BUSINESS market microsoft has nothing to say, really!

Here in Norway, ~99% of all institutions use Windows. Both Windows 7
for their desktop environment, and Windows server for their networks.
Linux is used, but doesn't play an important role.

Even at university/college they are using it. All is Windows-based:
Endnote, Mathlab, SPSS... you name it. As a Linux guy you are
on your own. I spent more than a week hacking on both the Zotero
sourcecode and .CSL-scripts to adopt my universities citation style...