Fedora 18 and UEFI onlist

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Jul 7 13:14:44 UTC 2012

Am 07.07.2012 14:51, schrieb Frank Murphy:

>>> Verified Statistics please?
>>
>> BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
>
> Not an answer.

surely

>>> How many Fedora users, buy Business servers?
>>
>> Fedora is NOT relevant
>
> see _below_

there are not only 19" servers in the world!

if HP stops to satisfy my workstation-needs i
would by also any server-hardware from another
vendor - with virtualization on vSphere nothing easier
than taht without interrupt any service

>> the point is that business-customers hardly needing to
>> install they os and platforms which are needed for their
>> business
>>
>> so this inculudes NAY free operating system not only Fedora
>>
> The tread is about _Fedora_

you refuse to understand what i am saying

Fedora is NOT relevant because the point is how to run
ANY FREE operating system (Linux, BSD, OpenSolaris, Whatever)

so NO microsoft is not in any position to control the x86 market
if they try federal commissions and the european union are the
first rember them on their own history (maybe you are not aware of
because too young)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft