Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Ed Gurski ed at gurski.com
Sun Jul 8 11:07:42 UTC 2012

> Not to worry.  Just as soon as you stop talking about me, I'll
> disappear.  If you want to refer to someone by their last name, it is
> customary to use the appropriate honorific, the last name by itself
> being taken as rude.  In my case, the appropriate honorific would be
> Dr.  So address me or refer to me as Robert or Dr. Myers, not Myers or
> Mr. Myers.  That people on this list would talk about manners almost
> makes my heart stop.
>
> If you don't know how to use the reflexive properly ("someone like
> myself" is incorrect usage in multiple ways), avoid it.  Otherwise,
> you might sound like Marilyn Monroe referring to "a nice girl like I,"
> which is what you do sound like.
>
> Finally, if you don't want to read what I say, don't read it.  Just
> stop talking about it.
>
> Robert Myers.

Heil Doctor Art Brush -- That's what you used to be known as. Doctor of
WHAT? Time has not changed you in the least! You're still as arrogant as
you've always been --- bullying your way around and then whinnying that
people have no respect and are Luddites...

You must be a very lonely man without friends and in 20 years you'll be
an old decrepit man watching the paint dry!!

Just leave us all alone -- we know all about you now so LEAVE!!!

--

Ed Gurski
(ed at gurski.com)