Please Relax was: And don't let the door hit you on the way out

Robert Myers rbmyersusa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:04:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 10:35 AM, nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 07:52:40 -0400
>> Robert Myers <rbmyersusa at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Robert Myers, Fedora Oddity
>
> Ground control to Dr trololo-Meyer, Take your protein pills and put your
> helmet on (Ten) Ground control (Nine) to Dr trololo-Meyer (Eight)
> (Seven, six) Commencing countdown (Five), engines on (Four)
> (Three, two) Check ignition (One) and may gods (Blastoff) love be with
> you
>
> This is ground control to Dr trololo-Myers, you've really made the grade
> And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
> Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare
>
> Oh boy! as much as I enjoyed the first part of Clockwork Orange, the
> second half bored me, and so are you.
>
> Lucy dumped you when it was you time, and you are forever pissy.
> Buy a pony. Piss off.

There is apparently an unlimited supply of fruit-cakes here who feel
they have a right to the last word and/or that anyone at all would
listen to their direction.

Interesting that you shift from a random misspelling of my name to
spelling it correctly.  Does overindulgence in THC do things like
that?

Robert Myers.