Matching message headers in mutt hooks

Heinz Diehl htd at fritha.org
Mon Jul 9 12:49:48 UTC 2012

On 09.07.2012, Suvayu Ali wrote:

> I'm a very intense Emacs user. :) In my search for IMAP capable email
> clients, Mutt and Gnus (another Emacs based news/email reader) were on
> the top. I'll include Mew to that.

Gnus is great. Another alternative is wanderlust, which handles IMAP
_very_ fast, but has some flaws with displaying certain charsets. I
used it ca. 6 months and gave up. This was the only problem, however,
so things could have been fixed. To set it up, you also need FLIM,
SEMI and APEL. Some elisp-skills would not be bad either.. :-)