wine-mono is not welcome

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Wed Jul 11 10:08:48 UTC 2012

On 11.07.2012 11:57, Dario Lesca wrote:
> How to use wine without get mono (44Mb of wine-mono)?
>
> Today I check update and I see this:
>
>> Installing for dependencies:
>>  wine-filesystem  noarch 1.5.8-1.fc17 updates 68 k
>>  wine-mono        noarch 0.0.4-7.fc17 updates 44 M
> I do not want MONO!
> I do not use MONO (the MS's trojan horse) on my PCs and Servers, then,
> I'm sorry: while this dependence exist I cannot update Wine.

Try to be more pragmatic not religious and hypocritical when talking
about software. Why are you using Wine in the first place if you hate M$
trojans so much? Maybe to emulate M$ trojan environment to run evil
Windows apps? So you condemn Mono but have no problem in running other
Windows software?

Mateusz Marzantowicz