Missing Something.....

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:36:25 UTC 2012

Hello All,
I'm trying to find out how to "fix" an isue with my laptop. Every time I
start it up and after logging in, I get an error message telling me that
"telepathy-butterfly" has either crashed or else there's some problem
with it. I've searched and searched, and all I can find is a link
leading to Bugzilla. My question is this, how do I find out the solution
to this problem? I've read all the info on the Bugzilla site but it just
lists a lot fo information that I don't know how to use. versions of
software, and these things called "backtraces"...I know it's only a
minor issue compared to those who are losing their data because of
faulty hard drives or something, but its just an annoyance I really wish
I could solve without having to get too technically involved Can anyone
help me out?...

Here's a copy of the actual error message I'm constantly getting upon
start up:

[abrt] telepathy-butterfly-0.5.15-3.fc15:
aliasing.py:144:_contact_alias_changed:AttributeError: 'Profile' object
has no attribute 'infos'