Missing Something.....

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:50:02 UTC 2012

On 07/12/2012 05:16 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 07/12/2012 05:07 PM, Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I wrote:
>> Thanks for the speedy reply Ed! I AM using Pidgin, and I DO have an MSN account
>> which connects, but ONLY when I open that program. ...I didn't think it would be
>> running before that point. Also I didn't really plan on upgrading to FC17 until way
>> into the future. (A throwback reaction from my Windows days.....give it "time" for
>> every bug, glitch, and quirk to be FULLY worked out!)
> If you use Pidgin (Pidgin doesn't use the telepathy components) and you don't use
> empathy, you can simply remove telepathy-butterfly.  It will also remove
> empathy....but if you don't use it, nothing lost.
>
> FWIW, f15 is out of "support".  So.......

I realize that it's actually reached it's support life cycle, and that's
why I upgraded to FC16....and I realize THAT is due to be "axed" by the
time FC18 arrives, (I can wait...no rush on my part...LoL!) I just want
to get rid of that message! I don't plan on upgrading this laptop for
quite some time, I might even go a few releases before I DO
upgrade...but I thank you for the info....I'll be deleting that crappy
program immediately! Thanks again!

EGO II