Missing Something.....

Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:18:12 UTC 2012

On 07/12/2012 07:58 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 07/13/2012 06:50 AM, Eddie G.O'Connor Jr-I wrote:
>> I realize that it's actually reached it's support life cycle, and that's why I
>> upgraded to FC16....and I realize THAT is due to be "axed" by the time FC18
>> arrives, (I can wait...no rush on my part...LoL!) I just want to get rid of that
>> message! I don't plan on upgrading this laptop for quite some time, I might even go
>> a few releases before I DO upgrade...but I thank you for the info....I'll be
>> deleting that crappy program immediately! Thanks again!
> OK....  But if you upgraded to F16 then I wonder why the package in question wasn't
> upgraded as well.  There is a 0.5.15-4.fc16 package buy you have 0.5.15-3.fc15 installed.
>
> Just curious if other packages didn't get upgraded.

Well in all actuality I "started" off with "Fusion" Linux version
14....but after upgrading to the "straight" version of FC15....I then
went to the straight version of FC16...and THAT'S when I started getting
the error message with telepathy, and ever since deleting it, which was
last night I haven't seen it since, and I can still use Pidgin...so once
again thanks...and should I have any more puzzling questions I'll be
seeking you o0ut for more Fedora Wisdom!

EGO II