Missing Something.....

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Jul 15 19:35:57 UTC 2012

On 07/15/2012 12:17 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification Joe. Instead of yum, I went to read about
> it in the "Add/remove Programs" and that bit of writing sounded like it
> might have done what I had assumed. Again, thanks for this.

Glad to be of assistance, Richard.  However, I'd recommend that you
install and use it because I've found it to be very good at what it
does.  And, you can also install (from the program's website) a version
that runs as "Administrator."  That is, it needs the root password
because instead of only cleaning up your files it does the same for the
system files.  Up until recently, I'd use it after updating the kernel
and before the required reboot.  Now, kernel updates come so frequently
that most of the time there's no real need.