Gnome 3 Copy Progress Bar

Dokuro dario.soto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:31:07 UTC 2012

I made a similar observation, where the file being copied was not over
but the progress bar disappeared, you could still notice activity on
the USB drive and if unmounted a dialog would show up, with no
progress bar, that there where still jobs pending on the drive, this
does not feel intuitive at all.. why is this?

OS: http://fedoraproject.org/es/ - http://www.linuxmint.com/
Graficos: http://www.blender.org - http://www.gimp.org
Musica: http://www.jamendo.com - http://www.openoctave.org/
Recetas: http://www.recetas-sencillas.com/ -