Export restrictions legalese in Fedora scare would-be local mirror

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:32:24 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Andy Blanchard <zocalo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alternatively, they *are* a telco, and a state-owned one at that - not
> exactly a combination known for adopting a flexible approach!

we´ve lived it all... state owned monopoly (service sucks), privatized
monopoly (prices suck), and now the govt wants to become another
player alongside the private players (they´re building a national
fiber backbone reaching out places that the private sector never
covered, sort of mirroring the Australian NBN approach).

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell