remake /dev

Patrick Dupre pdupre at kegtux.org
Sat Jul 28 12:07:40 UTC 2012

My idea what to repair the installation from another installation.
So, I mounted the defectuous installation, and I did a chroot to it.
It works except that I have an error message:
so such file or directory : /dev/urandom

Same thing when I make a yum --version
There is no files in /dev, I though that I should rebuild it

Am I wrong?

  Patrick DUPRÉ                |   |  email: pdupre at kegtux.org