installation fails

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:23:35 UTC 2012

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 12:42:56 +0100, Phil Dobbin wrote:

> I started using Fedora starting with Constantine & the hang always seems
> to happen at 'selinux-policy-targeted' which is understandable when
> using preupgrade but it happens also on a clean install which I did from
> 15 -> 16.
>
> It's usually around twenty minutes or so.

Depending on system speed. That's not a "hang", but the package scripts
being busy working on something. Look what it does:
rpm -q --scripts selinux-policy-targeted

And it's a different issue than the final step.

--
Fedora release 17 (Beefy Miracle) - Linux 3.4.6-2.fc17.x86_64
loadavg: 0.01 0.09 0.12