Getting Video to work with Netscape (F14)

reg at dwf.com reg at dwf.com
Sun Mar 4 03:37:26 UTC 2012

> Why do you wat to use an obsolete program like Netscape? That certainly
> was not installed with your F14. Firefox is what is there to use.

OK, I didn 't notice that.
YES, FIREFOX is what I'm using, somehow when I typed it it came out Netscape
(sorry for the confusion).

But YES I do want to run F14, when RedHat starts paying me to debug the
Fedora Code for them Ill run something a bit more current.  But right now
my impression is that trying to run the new Gnome 3 on my multiboot
machines would cause more problems than its worth.  Mabe after a year
of debugging then Ill try it.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com