cant ping from behind proxy box

Peter Larsen plarsen at famlarsen.homelinux.com
Sun Mar 4 17:02:19 UTC 2012

"ping" doesn't use proxies. Again, you're blocked by the proxy server on
purpose.

Put in another way, you have to provide a router to do that. Not a proxy
server.

--
Best Regards
  Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment.
	-- seen in a posting in comp.software.testing