Problems with webDAV and rsync

Mirco Vitr mvitr at web.de
Thu Mar 8 10:06:08 UTC 2012

> I can confirm that after further testing. Just tested cp with larger
>files (around 15 MB) in F16 (not working) and Mac OS X (Snow Leopard,
>working). Rsync also works in OS X. So it seems that indeed davfs2 is
> the problem. Does anybody know an alternative?

Hi everybody,
unfortunately I have the same problem (I want to use davfs2 on my Synology Diskstation to automatically backup data to livedrive using local rsync to the mounted folder). Copying starts but soon I get input/output errors. :-(
So, does anybody know an alternative to davfs2 or a solution to the problem?
Thanks!
mvitr