perlTk

Dave Mitchell davem at iabyn.com
Thu Mar 8 14:12:02 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 01:58:46PM +0000, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> No, it does help.
> This 2 variables are just set to be able to call my own perl libraries
> I have the same issue without setting them.

Ok, in that case, could you run the following script, using the perl
you're having trouble with:

    for (@INC) {
	next unless -d;
	print "$_\n";
	system("find $_ -name 'Tk.*' -ls");
    }

Also, when replying to this email, could you use the standard quoting
convention ('> ') when including text from the person you;re replying to;
otherwise it makes it extremely difficult to see who wrote what, thanks.

--
O Unicef Clearasil!
Gibberish and Drivel!