Battery problems

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Sun Mar 11 01:19:27 UTC 2012

Lenovo x120 running FC16.

I just noticed friday when I unplugged to go into suspend for the
sabbath, that the system was reporting only 1 hour on my battery, and
then only 30 min,,,,  so I plugged back in and suspended without
turnning off the powerstrip (so that the battery was on charge).  The
system light went orange, then very quickly to green.

This evening, I took it out of suspend and tried unplugging and again
right away it showed only an hour.  So I plugged it back in.  The
battery icon reported  4% available and the system light was orange.
When the system light turned green, the battery icon reports 70%
charged, and still does.

I am traveling tomorrow morning to IEEE 802 meeting so I have no time to
take this to a repair place of contact the mailorder (B&H) where I got
it.....

Is this the sight of a bad battery, or is fc16all hosed wrt the battery
level????