Fedora 15 and Apache service starting but not accepting connections at boot.

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Mar 19 10:24:42 UTC 2012

On 03/19/2012 06:10 PM, Aero Maxx wrote:
> But I am still getting the same problem as before in that it will start at boot,
> but I cant access it until I have killed the process and have to start it again myself.
>
> I get this error aswell sometimes, but a restart of apache fixes this also, so
> unsure how it likes it sometimes but doesn't at others.

Care to take a shot in the dark?

Are you using "Network Manager"?  If so, one idea could be to try enabling the
NetworkManager-wait-online.service to see if it makes a difference.  It sounds as if
apache may be starting before the network is actually available.  This service
*sounds* like it may be there to help out in that case.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis