A nit on apper

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Mar 23 03:01:20 UTC 2012

> In this case the usual suspects (fedora, rpmfusion) plus
> fedora-chromium.

I just updated my system with apper.  The list of packages updated on my system seems
nearly the same...I don't use chromium...  But I wasn't able to reproduce.  No pop-up
about unsigned packages just a pop-up about deleting a kernel.

I'll try to tailor one of my VM's to see if I can reproduce.  If I can I'll let you
know and to the bugzilla.

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis