systemctl completion failure?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Mar 23 04:40:15 UTC 2012

I think this is a failure....but not 100% certain that it isn't intended behavior....

Typing....  "systemctl is-enabled h" (followed by tab) give the output of....

halt-local.service         home-egreshko-misty.mount
halt.service               home.mount

Suggesting those are the only choices.  But if "systemctl is-enabled httpd.service"
is typed the status of "disabled" is returned correctly.

It seems to me that the "is-enabled" parameter is using the output of "systemctl
list-units --all" as the array of choices to pattern match against.  I'm thinking it
really should be using the output of "systemctl list-unit-files".

--
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both
be wrong. -- Dandemis