pdfedit for Fedora 16

Nermin Celik n.celik00 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:47:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to install pdfedit. Ran:

$yum install pdfedit --releasever=15

But received the following:
--------------------------
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-x86_64

The GPG keys listed for the "Fedora 15 - x86_64 - Updates" repository are
already installed but they are not correct for this package.
Check that the correct key URLs are configured for this repository.

I don't know how to check key URLs. Has anyone else experienced such a
problem?

Regards,