F16 security spin, LibreOffice instabilities

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:18:16 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
> On 03/29/2012 11:18 PM, Joel Rees wrote:
>>
>> I'm sure I need some library for LibreOffice that didn't get picked up
>> in the dependency check when I installed it. Anyone have a suggestion?
>

> Try having yum reinstall it.

First I tried re-installing LXDE, and that actually may have taken
care of the problem with LXDE freezing on logout.

Then I tried

yum group erase "Office/Productivity"

(checking yum group list) and the corollary group install.

No change for LibreOffice. Still kills the panel on the way out.

--
Joel Rees