gnome3 - nothing but problems (for me)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun May 6 22:17:09 UTC 2012

Am 06.05.2012 23:50, schrieb JD:
> In short, I think I will have to dump F16, and switch back to
> F14 or switch to a completely different  distro that has not switched to gnome3.

why are you not simply drop this GNOME3 crap
and switch to KDE?

GNOME2 is dead and will not come back
not on any distribution

KDE never had the problem NEEDING 3D acelerated hardware as GNOME3
and this time KDE4 is really good compared to 4.0 - the problem
is the GNOME dves have not learned from the KDE4.0 disaster and
were never really interested in their userbase

they do what they want and this will never change