AW: Firefox problems

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 10 11:49:39 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 09:17 -0600, JD wrote:
> Playing a YT vid stopped at 1:03 and then I got the dreaded
> "An error occurred. Please try again  later.
> It's like YT only streams a tiny portion, then stops.

YT = "YouTube"?

I've noticed, lately, that YouTube no longer streams the whole thing to
you, just a certain amount.  I can see that the loading bar below the
picture never keeps on going all the way through on a paused video, like
it used to.  Probably done to make it hard(er) for people to download
videos.  But, probably, making it impossible to watch videos on slow
networks.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686