How to change the display's dots per inch setting

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat May 12 20:17:36 UTC 2012

On 05/12/2012 12:38 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Really, Gnome upstream is doing their best to encourage everyone to
> flush their crap down the toilet, and switch to something else.

I wouldn't go that far, but only because I don't think the Gnome devs
are even aware of how many people they're antagonizing by their "my way
or the highway" attitude and their utter indifference to what anybody
who isn't an active Gnome dev thinks or wants.

Remember, "Never attribute to malice anything that can adequately be
explained by stupidity."  In this case, of course, I'd define stupidity
as being a complete unwillingness to take the needs of their current
userbase into account.