Upgrading F14->F15 on x64 - system freezes during cleanup

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sat May 19 20:11:04 UTC 2012

On 05/19/2012 01:01 PM, David wrote:
> Grep the thread.

I don't allow Thunderbird to thread my email; I read it in chronological
order and reply as I read.  Thus, I may, as in this case, be adding my
comments to a thread long after it's been resolved.  This is most likely
to happen in the morning both because I live on the Left Coast and
because, being retired, I've no need to be an early bird, preferring
instead to get as much sleep as I need.

I also try to keep sarcasm, arrogance and personalities out of the
discussion whenever possible as I understand the honey/vinegar
dichotomy.  I don't always succeed -- like all of us (I hope!) I'm only
human -- but I do try.