config file for repos list

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed May 23 17:27:33 UTC 2012

Am 23.05.2012 19:22, schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 23:24:04 +0800,
>   Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:
>> On 05/23/2012 11:23 PM, Osmanys Fuentes Lomba wrote:
>>> Hi people, where I can find the configuration file for the repositories list
>>> in F16??
>>>

>> man yum.conf
>
> That is the main config file and I think can override others
> but by default the repo definition files are kept in
> /etc/yum.repos.d/

remains the question why you killed "reposdir" in the quote?

              reposdir  A list of directories where yum should look for .repo files which define repositories
              to use. Default is `/etc/yum.repos.d'. Each file in this directory should contain one  or  more
              repository  sections as documented in [repository] options below. These will be merged with the
              repositories defined in /etc/yum.conf to form the complete set of repositories  that  yum  will
              use.