desktop problem

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed May 23 18:40:55 UTC 2012

On 05/23/2012 11:09 AM, Greg Woods wrote:
> kmod-nvidia-3.2.10-3.fc16.x86_64-290.10-1.fc16.4.x86_64
>
> Installed via the akmod rpmfusion package.

Thank you.  I'm no expert on this, but at least we've eliminated some
possibilities, and that's always good.

> I am aware this system is not fully up to date. At this point there is
> no urgency to fix this, as my wife is quite happy with Xfce.

*Shrug!*  I use F16 with XFCE and update it (by yumex) every morning,
but then, I have the time to do it and I'll admit that I'm a tad anal
about it.  I doubt that updating the system will help, but if you've the
time, it shouldn't hurt.  Also, have you checked the XFCE site?  They
have some good people on their forum and somebody there might have an idea.