how to capture flash, etc

Mike Wright mike.wright at mailinator.com
Tue May 29 20:20:55 UTC 2012

On 05/27/2012 09:20 PM, JD wrote:
> On 05/27/2012 08:31 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>>
>> FWIW, when it comes to downloading and saving youtube videos I've
>> found the plugins/extensions for firefox and chrome to work
>> consistently well. The nice thing too is that they convert the flash
>> videos to MP4 so you don't need a flash viewer. (using my memory on
>> that last bit....haven't used them recently my computer is in use at
>> the moment by another family member watching Korean soap operas....)
>>

> I use the firefox add-on called downloadhelper, and I have configured it to
> do conversion after download. It works well.
> Only problem is download speed. Clive seems to consistently download
> at much higher speeds.

Downloaded clive but haven't tried it yet.

The recommendation of downloadhelper has been great for me.  I only
wanted a few songs and now I have a library of flv and mpeg4
performances of some of my favorites.  (anybody remember Procol Harum?)

@list members:  you never cease to amaze !

Thanks to all who responded