F17 upgrade dirty disc dialog

Mark Haney markh at abemblem.com
Wed May 30 12:52:10 UTC 2012

On 05/29/2012 02:16 PM, Mark C. Allman wrote:

> Create a file in the root directory ("/") named "forcefsck".  This will
> force fsck to run and clean the file systems when you reboot.
>
> The file contains one line and lists the options that you want to pass
> to fsck.  I use "-p" since my filesystem is ext3.

Did that, didn't fix it.  In fact, after I get the dialog I went to
another terminal session on my netbook, unmounted the volume group and
did a full pvck, vgck and fsck and found no errors.

I'm at a complete loss.  This shouldn't even be a problem, IMHO.

--

Mark Haney
Software Developer/Consultant
markh at abemblem.com
Linux marius.homelinux 3.3.7-1.fc16.x86_64 GNU/Linux