annotate pdf files - best options for use with F17?

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Nov 29 14:08:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am required to annotate a pdf file for proof-reading and I was
wondering what users would recommend for easy use with Fedora 17. I
looked online some and came up with xournal, PDFescape, Crocodoc: the
last two are some online resource. I tried xournal but was not
impressed.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks and best wishes,
Rannan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional