claws-mail 3.8.1 bug

Maurizio Marini maumar at datalogica.com
Thu Sep 6 14:20:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 08:04:19 -0600
Peter Reed <peterreed at gmx.com> wrote:

> I am running KDE on Fedora 17 fully updated although I am running
are u using oxigen-gtk ?
as discussed on claws-mail users ml, the issue seems to be tighted to this
theme, if u switch to another theme u will not have the issue.
I Repor here the post

[quote]
I'm not seeing this, but I've had some similar issues in the past on KDE with
oxygen-gtk bugs (the last time I noticed was in late July).  I've (at least
for now) given up on the oxygen theme for that (KDE Settings -> Application
Appearance -> GTK+ Appearance) and switched to Adwaita, and I'm not having the
problem now.  I think I'm cc'd on what looked like a relevant bug in the
Fedora Bugzilla, but I can't find the number right now.
George Avrunin
[/quote]

-m