Clams.....

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:49:19 UTC 2012

So I've gone ahead and taken some recommendations of others here, but
here's what I get when I try to update my Clam virus definitions files...

ERROR: Please edit the example config file /etc/freshclam.conf
ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /etc/freshclam.conf

Is there something I'm missing here?.....shouldn't the application /
program I just downloaded be the latest version? The GUI displays that
the definitions are "Out Of Date" but when I click on the "Check For
Updates" option it goes through the motions and tells me they're still
outdated. Is there some kind of fix for this?...

Fedora 17
Gateway T6321 Laptop
3GB Memory
160 GB HDD