Fedora 18 existing /usr partition -- need to merge into rootfs?

Noah Cutler sit1way at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:40:10 UTC 2013

Great, I did just that, setup /usr with the installer -- basically stumbled
upon a working solution, looks like things would have broken pre-F18...

Nice systemd-analyze results, incredible. What led me to your guide was
NetworkManager's wait-online-service, which alone added 30 seconds to boot
time! Down to 6 seconds now, and should get under 4 seconds with "sudo
dracut -f -H -o plymouth" test that I'll run later today.