FedUp

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:09:22 UTC 2013

As a coda to this, I installed 17 in a VM via the network install & then
grabbed FedUp from Testing & ran it.

Three hours later it completed, rebooted & all was well. This was, of
course, a completely clean distro (I only installed git & grabbed my
dotfiles off of GitHub before running FedUp). Whether the same would be
said of a fully working machine that's been set up as a dev box, I'll
have to wait & see.

I'm going to clone the machine with Clonezilla & give FedUp a try. If it
fails, I'll try the Yum route.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,