Off Topic - Block iCloud -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 10 19:13:30 UTC 2013

On 10/04/13 14:19, poma wrote:
> Probably what you need is to block outgoing ports at certain times for
> certain clients, if I correctly translated the above mentioned.
> In the absence of better tools, you can look at these examples:
> http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/CRON
> http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Iptables#Block_outgoing_SMTP_traffic_except_from_specified_hosts
> I leave it to you to find which ports are in the game.
>

> poma

DD-WRT should work! I am going to try a Cisco router with the "tomato"
version of DD-WRT, pomodoro, that should meet with your approval? :-)
It usually does a few things I can't do with this one. I just have
trouble finding my way through it's menus, I am more familiar with the
one I'm using. I haven't been able to devote enough time to this effort
today, too many interruptions.

--

http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD

box10   Fedora-18 XFCE Linux