Fedora vs RHEL

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Apr 12 12:09:24 UTC 2013

On 04/12/13 19:41, Mike Dwiggins wrote:
> OK, let me sum up my situation if I can without busting some confidentiality agreements.

Actually, IMO, there is no reason to have to explain yourself, defend yourself, or to be concerned with any opinions others have formed about you, or your situation.

Some fine points were made on technical merits.  You should be able to ponder those points and make a decision based on your circumstances.   It should be easy to ignore the non-technical areas.