Fedora vs RHEL

Edward M edwardm1 at live.com
Mon Apr 15 05:42:56 UTC 2013

On 4/14/2013 7:22 PM, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> Alternatively, you can get a self-support subscription for commercial
> use for $349:

      Give $349 to RedHat just for talking to myself(self- support):-);
      Using either centos or Oracle linux, one also gets self-support
without a fee.

--
It is man’s way through the use of all arts to show how we behave to each other, to show our strengths and reveal our weaknesses, and in the final analysis-to affirm the dignity of mankind.”
Dr. Isabelle Buckley - The Buckley School