cross-platform notes / tomboy / evernote

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:49:50 UTC 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Steven Stern
<subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> wrote:
> I found a nixnote RPM, but get this error when trying to install:
>
> Transaction Check Error:
> file / from install of nixnote-1.5-2.x86_64 conflicts with file from
> package filesystem-3.1-2.fc18.x86_64

Steven,

Sounds like a packaging problem. Odd, back when I ran it -under F16- I
don't remember having to fiddle with the files.

There is a bug report opened at the Nevernote's bugtracker...
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3611285&group_id=322872&atid=1356578

...hey wait, it's you! ;)

Did you try downloading the .tar.gz ?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nevernote/files/Current/nixnote-1.5_i386.tar.gz/download
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell