I've stopped receiving mail from fedora users

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Apr 20 10:23:52 UTC 2013

Am 20.04.2013 04:18, schrieb staticsafe:
>> Log into your membership options at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/
>> mailman/options/users and check the Mail delivery option.
>>
>> FWIW for me this is a major annoyance, as it happens every few months.
>> Requests to the list administrator for details (so that whatever the
>> problem is might be corrected) have gone unanswered.
>>

> That sounds like your mail provider is having deliverability issues, I
> would contact them about it

it may also be the case that some posts contains URLs which are
caught by a spam filter as it was multiple times the case for me
on the ffmpeg-list where users provided file links which are caught
by "Baccardua Networks Zero Hour Intent" which overrides even whitelisting

the ffmpeg list is suspending your membership by THREE rejets within
a month what is a broken concept, but never saw this behavior from
fedora lists